Known as San Jose’s Local Treasure, this residential neighborhood has a small-town feel, diverse community, and quiet, tree-lined streets. Willow Glen is ideal for families, with its numerous parks, and a selection of public and private schools. Energetic and vibrant, downtown Willow Glen features sidewalk cafes, family-friendly eateries, vintage boutiques, unique shops, and pet-friendly establishments. The community hosts frequent downtown festivals including the Dancin’ on the Avenue annual summer street party and Christmas tree lighting holiday tradition.
Neighborhood at a Glance
- An active downtown with a small-town feel that includes diverse retail options
- Host to a vibrant, family-friendly main street with shops and restaurants
- Very pedestrian-friendly, with many neighborhood parks and playgrounds
- Remote, country living
- A bustling metropolitan city
- Full of urban shopping malls
- Small neighborhood feel, but don’t expect small prices for single-family homes
HOUSING MARKET DATA
Below you can find the real estate sales data of different neighborhoods ranked from the highest number of sales to the lowest within 90 days. You can also choose other ranking metrics or property types.