With an ideal location between San Jose and Los Gatos, Campbell gives you the best of both worlds– a vibrant downtown with a close knit community. The neighborhood is pedestrian friendly with an abundance of parks and Los Gatos Creek Trail access. Newly renovated, the Pruneyard Shopping Center’s movie theater, craft food restaurants, and retail shops are all within walking distance to Downtown Campbell. The Historic Downtown provides a venue for entertainment, art, community and cultural events, and a farmers’ market. The annual Summer Concert Series is always a local hit. From a kid-friendly candy shop to a bustling brewpub, there’s something for everyone to enjoy!
Neighborhood at a Glance
- Family-friendly neighborhoods
- Very pedestrian-friendly downtown with retail shops, bars and restaurants nearby
- A vibrant downtown with fun monthly events, farmers markets
- Remote, country living
- A bustling metropolitan city
- The most commuter-friendly
- Options ranging from smaller condos with a smaller price tag, modern townhomes, to entry level luxury single-family homes
HOUSING MARKET DATA
Below you can find the real estate sales data of different neighborhoods ranked from the highest number of sales to the lowest within 90 days. You can also choose other ranking metrics or property types.