West San Jose
The expansive West San Jose neighborhood borders Santa Clara, Saratoga, Cupertino, and Campbell. Homes are predominately 1950s ranchers, with the largest exception being the historic Winchester Mystery House mansion, which is open for tours. Close highway access provides convenient commuting for tech professionals. The neighborhood is home to an abundance of movie theaters, retail shops and restaurants, with the upscale Santana Row outdoor mall nearby. Further west you’ll find the Mitsuwa Shopping Center and some of the most popular ramen restaurants in the area. With quiet streets and multiple California Distinguished Schools within its borders, West San Jose is ideal for new families.
Neighborhood at a Glance
- A quiet neighborhood with diverse families and professionals
- Ideal for commuters
- Home to great shopping and dining options in Santana Row
- A bustling metropolitan city
- Host to a vibrant nightlife
- Haunted! (Or visit the Winchester Mystery House to decide for yourself!)
- Affordable but older ranch homes
HOUSING MARKET DATA
Below you can find the real estate sales data of different neighborhoods ranked from the highest number of sales to the lowest within 90 days. You can also choose other ranking metrics or property types.