Courtesy of Real Estate Experts, Brett Jennings Group.
OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS! RARE 3.2 ACRES LAND/BUILD MINUTES TO LOS GATOS HIGH AND DOWNTOWN LOS GATOS! REMODEL OR EXPAND EXISTING 1260SF HOME OR TEAR DOWN AND BUILD NEW 4500+SF HOME SURROUNDED BY $4M-$7M ESTATES! VAN METER ELEMENTARY, FISHER JR HIGH AND LOS GATOS HIGH SCHOOL! BEAUTIFUL BUILDABLE LOT WITH VIEWS! PG&E, CITY WATER ALL AT SITE READY TO GO! SEE RECENT SALES COMPS! MOMENTS TO EXCLUSIVE SHOPPING, FINE DINING AND LOS GATOS SCHOOLS! MUST SEE! Elevations of the property offer breathtaking views of Silicon Valley and San Francisco Bay and is perfect for a private estate or family retreat, with space for a vineyard and outbuildings or secondary dwelling unit. Property should support a 5000+ sq. plus a secondary dwelling unit of up to 1200sqft. Building permit approvals is County of Santa Clara (not Town of Los Gatos).
Property Details and Features
- Source: MLSListings
- Listed on 2019-02-08 10:49:13
- County: Santa Clara
- Property Access
- City Street
- Zoning: R1E-2
- Present use: Residential
- Horse property
- 3.2099632690542 lot acres
- Grade – Gently Sloped
- Water On Site
- Elementary school: Louise Van Meter Elementary
- Elementary school district: Los Gatos Union Elementary
- Middle school: Raymond J. Fisher Middle
- High school: Los Gatos High
- High school district: Los Gatos-Saratoga Joint Union High
- Electricity – Available at Street
- Gas – On Site
- Public Utilities
- Existing Septic
Listings last updated on October 22, 2019 15:02.